Space Opera Roll Call

Here we go again.

What's the title this time?

Space Opera Roll Call.

When is it going live?

Hopefully tomorrow morning. I will keep you posted.

How much is it?

It's pay what you want. I'm suggesting a dollar.

Are you out of your fucking mind?


Language! No, I don't think so.

What is it?

It is a dice drop table for randomly generating story elements for a space opera style of play.

Izzat it?

No. You see the elements are common to any =number of gonzo style games: secret agents, WW2, dieselunk.

What else?


How did you know? Each entry has a paragraph of story ideas to help you come up with a story seed.

What about format?

Glorious black and white with SVG icons for the story elements!

What does SVG stand for?

Darned if I know. I just use them liberally!

Not on the cover though, right?

No. The cover is some nice art remastered by Steve Miller of Nuelow games. Go check his collections out. He does some fine stuff.

Still ... pay what you want?

It's an incentive!! I need nicer voices in my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Proxy? You Misspelled Patsy! Part 1

Trade Relations

Traveller: Society in Decline or Post Apocalyptic?